Looking to Automate your 21C/21D quarterly release?
65+ Companies Have Already Signed Up
Faster Release Validation
4X faster quarterly release testing with 1/5 cost of manual testing and 100% test coverage through automation testing
New Feature Adoption
2X faster adoption of new features without compromising on Quality & User Experience
Impact analysis of the new release or new feature updates on current functionality and implementation
Auto Health Checks
Auto Health Check routines to ensure no process slowdowns or security breakdowns
Hear what our customers say
“Automation testing through CloudTestr removed the need to step up on our internal teams, so we don’t have to worry about training internally and hiring additional staff. It’s definitely a time and money savings in the long run.”
Product Owner – Oracle ERP, HCM, EPM
Automated Patch Release Validation
- Only Test Automation Platform Certified by Oracle
- Oracle’s Release Validation Partner
- 100’s of Pre-built Test Libraries for all Oracle Apps
- Intuitive Dashboards, Downloadable Result Files & Documentations
less than four weeks.
- Debug & Fix any configurations or personalization issues
- Log, Track & Re-test Service Requests (SR) raised with Oracle
Subscribe to Automated Testing as a Service
How It Works
CloudTestr platform for oracle cloud applications is the only test automation platform certified by Oracle.
As part of CloudTestr Testing as a service offering, Suneratech team will onboard (configure), maintain and execute the automated functional, Regression and Integration test cases for all implemented modules. Customers also get access to the CloudTestr portal with access to real time dashboard with Test metrics, downloadable test case documentation and test results documentation.
Your internal teams will have access to the secure CloudTestr portal to review test case results, view/download test case documentation, and Quality dashboard for test metrics.
The CloudTestr team is responsible for creating, maintaining, and executing automated test cases. However, prior to developing and running test cases, the Customer/SI Partner would be requested to provide inputs on customer specific personalization’s, test data and approve the test cases to be part of the scope of the engagement.
Yes, integration testing is an important requirement for customers across enterprises.
CloudTestr supports automation of integrations. We will work with customers to gather information on their integrations and automate.
Once we review the documentation provided and access the application to understand the customer specific implementation, we would request time from your SME for any clarifications we need based on our review. This could be 1-3 hours during the on-boarding period.
- Customers can subscribe to and enable Oracle’s Data Masking solution in their test environment before each testing cycle.
- For customers who do not subscribe to Oracle’s fee-based Data Masking Service, Suneratech offers a free Data Masking solution that customers can run to mask sensitive data during each testing cycle.