Our client is one of the top players in the Rs 3,000-crore Indian deodorants market. They advertise that it can deliver 800 sprays for an average 100-gm bottle and that is the catch.
A top player of Indian Deodorant Market starts monitoring stock movement across its CFA
- Counterfeiting of products at the market level
- Wrong claims by transporters due to lack of complete tracking
- Unable to locate inventory at depot and distributor level
- Difficulty in recalling of products at production plant at any time
- Unable to track the LIVE status of the production of finished goods
eSeal has helped the company transform into the digital supply chain by embedding its software and AIDC infrastructure in the production lines and warehouses/sales depots.
- Real time inventory visibility across all storage locations
- Automate warehouse operations, avoid wrong claims and check wrong dispatches
- Monitoring stock movement across its CFA and distribution points in real-time
- Cutting down its sales loss through checking to counterfeit
- Reduction in working capital by 3% through containing transit losses, automating warehouse operations, avoiding wrong claims along with checking wrong dispatches
- Cutting of its sales loss up to 4% through checking counterfeiting and monitoring stock movement across its CFA and distribution points in real time.