During this uncertain and anxiety-inducing time, we’re committed to communicating proactively with all our clients and extending our support as we navigate these complexities together. As the pandemic persists, we continue to monitor it around the clock.
While the overall risk of COVID-19 within India remains low, according to the Government of India, we want to take a thoughtful and proactive approach by outlining our current stance and contingency plans for the anticipated pandemic.
As the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) affects more regions around the world, Suneratech continues to monitor the situation closely, establishing protocols and guidelines to minimize the impact, however possible to our associates. We are following instructions outlined by the WHO, CDC, and local governments of impacted countries, many of which have made hygiene and safety recommendations and implemented travel restrictions.
We have implemented Remote Work/ Work From Home option, post our successful BCP pilot test. Our priority remains the physical and mental health of our employees, partners, and their families.
- The physical and psychological well-being of our associates is a top priority
- We will honour our commitment to our clients by adapting to the evolving circumstances
- Preventative measures have been taken seriously to contain and reduce further harm to our associates and the broader community in which we are part of
- We will stay informed and share thoroughly verified, accurate information to fight against misinformation and fearmongering
- We will guide workplace leaders to respond inclusively and equitably to the situation
- Work from home can sometimes be a challenge, and hence we arrange regular training sessions on WFH etiquette to constantly motivate our workforce.
- We have started a communication channel which not only gives our associates the overview of the current situation but also would help them be prepared to face any uncertainty
- Associates safety and stress-levels are at vigilance
- Leave Policies, and WFH Policies are made flexible
- Regular town hall meetings are organized, where the leadership team addresses business challenges, organization’s performance, and updates on COVID 19 around the world.
- Keeping in place the workflow monitoring mechanism to enable productivity during Work from home option
- Highly effective remote 24/7 IT Help Desk operations are set up to facilitate the needs of the associates
- We are using Microsoft Teams, Zoom, VOIP, ZOIPER and VPN as a mode of internal and external communication tools
- Platform IT cloud managed services is up and running 24/7 as we are operating remotely for customers
- Business Resumption Team and Emergency Response Team are continuously monitoring the situation both from associates and client perspective
- Remote access solutions are in place to our teams working from home with access to data, applications, and systems
- Emergency procedures are outlined to recover equipment, emergency contact information for associates
- Virtual private network (VPN) technology to ensure our associates are using a secure, encrypted connection at home to access client and corporate data/information
- Reduce downtimes with proactive business continuity backup solutions
Although our teams are operating, as usual, the Delivery/Project Leaders or Managers along with the HR Team at different levels would continuously connect with the project teams to understand the need of the hour and are prepared to handle any emergencies, continuous service delivery, and smooth execution