During this uncertain and anxiety-inducing time, we’re committed to communicating proactively with all our clients and extending our support as we navigate these complexities together.
While the overall risk of COVID-19 within India remains low according to the Government of India, we want to take a thoughtful and proactive approach by outlining our current stance and contingency plans for the anticipated pandemic.
As the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) affects more regions around the world, Suneratech continues to monitor the situation closely, establishing protocols and guidelines to minimize the impact however possible to our associates. We are following guidelines outlined by the WHO, CDC and local governments of impacted countries, many of which have made hygiene and safety recommendations and implemented travel restrictions.
- The physical and psychological well-being of our associates is a top priority
- We will honour our commitment to our clients by adapting to the evolving circumstances
- Preventative measures have been taken seriously to contain and reduce further harm to our associates and the broader community in which we are part of
- We will stay informed and share thoroughly verified, accurate information to fight against misinformation and fearmongering
- We will guide workplace leaders to respond inclusively and equitably to the situation
- We have started a communication channel which not only gives our associates the overview of the current situation but also would help them be prepared to
- face any situation that might arise
- We have advised Associates not to travel or fix up any travel plans for the next 30 days
- Associates returning from international or domestic trips(professional or personal) are advised to do WFH for at least 15 days to maintain quarantine
- We are maintaining utmost care and vigilance towards sanitizing the office premises at a regular interval
- HR is flexible in modifying the Leave Policies and WFH Policies
- Keeping in place the workflow monitoring mechanism to enable productivity during Work from home option
- Highly effective remote 24/7 IT Help Desk operations are set up to facilitate the needs of the associates
- We would use Microsoft Teams, Zoom, VOIP, ZOIPER and VPN as a mode of internal and external communication tools
- Platform IT cloud managed services will be up and running 24/7 even if operated remotely for customers
- Business Resumption Team and Emergency Response Team are continuously monitoring the situation both from associates and client perspective
- Remote access solutions are in place to our teams working from home with access to data, applications, and systems
- Emergency procedures are outlined to recover equipment, emergency contact information for associates
- Virtual private network (VPN) technology to ensure our associates are using a secure, encrypted connection at home to access client and corporate data/information
- Reduce downtimes with proactive business continuity backup solutions
Although our teams are operating, as usual, the Delivery/Project Leaders or Managers along with the HR Team at different levels would continuously connect with the project teams to understand the need of the hour and are prepared to handle any emergencies, continuous service delivery, and smooth execution