The outbreak of COVID-19 has had profound impact on both the demand and supply side of many businesses, disrupting operations and often bringing them to a complete halt. Businesses are feeling the pain of the supply chain disruptions caused by the COVID-19 crisis. Register for this webinar to learn how you can plan your supply chain operations during this pandemic to beat the uncertainty and stay fully operational focusing on your strategic top customers to understand their demand and supply situation
What you will learn:
- Supply chain planning best practices during and post COVID-19
- How you can manage inventory and the flow of goods to prevent stockouts in case of labour disruptions or border closures
- Create Corporate wise 360-degree visibility in terms of vendors, customer, and inventory
- Deploy tools that provide line-of-sight into capacity constraints of first-, second-, and third-tier suppliers.
- Paper-less operations to efficiently reconcile and record inventory movements
- Need of the Hour: How you can invest wisely in digital supply chain and collaboration tools and Out of the Box Integration to your centralized ERP (SAP, Oracle)
- Customer success stories and much more..
Learn more about eSeal’s Digital Supply Chain Solutions
Krishna Prasad Nanduri
Head - Digital Supply Chain, Suneratech
Associate Director, Suneratech