The journey to cloud demands a huge paradigm shift in terms of change management and testing from their traditional On-premises processes that were followed for years. The customers face challenges in adjusting to the Continuous Delivery of Cloud applications and loss of control on all aspects of change management.
Customers who have implemented Automated Testing have been able to reap the benefits of the Continuous Delivery and Innovation being enabled by their migration to cloud applications. In this webinar, we will cover details on how Oracle Cloud customers (ERP, HCM, EPM, CX, etc.) are able to leverage automated testing as a service to move from traditional testing to Continuous Testing of Cloud applications.
- Reduce testing and release validation time for Oracle Cloud Applications by over 50%
- Prevent any business disruption through continuous sanity, performance and security checks
- Reduce the cost of Release Validations by 60%
- Accelerate test automation implementation by 4X compared to other solutions
- Ex: Cloud Apps – onboard automated test cases in 4-6 weeks and execution of tests within 3-5 days of quarterly release update
- Leverage automation to test inbound and outbound interfaces
- Free up key personnel to focus on business-critical tasks