Register for Webcast
Turing on the remote-work switch is something most businesses would have done during the last week, some that don’t have a remote work set-up will need to get one in place in shortest possible time. The others that have a remote-work switch, but haven’t tested may need to do enough testing for Security, Availability and Performance before it is turned on.
SuneraTech and Locuz together brings you a Webcast, irrespective of your state of preparedness, will be useful for you to understand the Key tenets of operationalizing and transitioning to a seamless remote work environment. We will talk about and share methodologies and recommendations for enabling a secure, high-available and high-performing remote work environment.
- Check-list to operationalize and transition to a seamless remote work environment
- Methodology of testing your remote-work set-up
- List of potential issue/failure hot-spots to consider/anticipate and corresponding solutions
- Securing the Remote-Work Env Set-Up
- Configuring it for High Availability and Performance
- Model to Plug-in “On-demand IT service desk” support