If you’re planning to migrate your business to the cloud or making an across-the-board transition of all your IT service deliveries to the cloud or just one mission-critical application, this webinar could help you assess your requirements effectively.
- Outline data collection methodology, infrastructure hardware, storage, facility, maintenance costs and cloud assessment process
- Plan, migrate, secure and optimize migrations using multi-cloud management strategies
- Automate cloud provisioning with disaster recovery
- Ensure databases scale well as part of a cloud-hosted service, applications and processes
- Attain affordable, enterprise-grade disaster recovery for cloud-based workloads
Suneratech helped ADIDAS India migrate to Oracle cloud infrastructure
Vishal Kapil, Director – IT, Emerging Markets – India, ADIDAS, explains how Oracle, together with Suneratech as a Strategic Partner helped Adidas migrate to Oracle’s cloud infrastructure, increasing speed-to-market.
Suneratech No 1 Cloud Velocity Partner (2018) and a great MSP
Tara Palmieri is Director of the Oracle Cloud Velocity Program. She talks about Suneratech as the Number 1 Cloud Velocity Partner with the most Velocity wins. Tara mentions how partnering is an important part of being able to deliver better value to customers.