EBS Life Cycle Automation Suite
RingMaster Studio Key Features
Automates deployment of Oracle-delivered application and Tech stack patches.
Discovers customizations and automates their deployment and promotion across the environments.
Manages and controls changes of patches or customizations thus ensuring compliance.
Test Cycle Management
Automates the functional testing process right from identifying test cases based on impact analysis, their execution and test result publication.
Automates middleware, provisioning of environments, deployment of composites and ensures security through code quality.
Proactively re-mediates application issues using AI technology.
Provides a complete 360-degree view of upgrade impact on business flows, standard objects & customizations.
RingMaster Studio Benefits
- Reduces SLA violation risk with automation of monitoring
- Avoids oversight in monitoring business transactions
- Track of changes helps in ensuring compliance
- Avoids human errors in change management
Application Management Strategy
- Avoids human errors in patch application and promotion
- Aids in avoiding human oversight in the patch impact analysis
- Keeps track off patched applied required for compliance
- Avoids human errors while deploying and promoting
- Tracks all deployment changes to ensure compliance
- Avoids risk of spilling downtime windows with automation
- Addresses risk of oversight in impact analysis of customizations and business flows
- Avoids risk of missing activities through patch automation
- Eliminates risk of schedule and effort overruns due to improper impact analysis
- Ensures there is no human oversight in test execution
- Ensures 100% test result capture
- Avoids risk of human errors in building test cases
- Addresses risks with code quality
- Addresses human error risks in environment builds
- Eliminates wrong deployments and incorrect promotion with automation
- Aids in reducing availability SLA compliance risk and user experience with automated fix and recommender system
- Addresses human delay factors in analyzing and troubleshooting issues
- Avoids human oversight of missing alerts in traditional monitoring model
“With APM, we reduced the time we spend to discover changes by over 80%. As a result, we noticed an increase in quality and reduction in the planned downtime.”