Munchkin develops innovative, modern, and credible products for babies and children that make parents’ lives easier and more enjoyable by thinking of “the little things.” Munchkin was founded in 1991 in Los Angeles, CA. Today, it has seven offices worldwide.
Annual Budget: $226.60 M | IT Budget: $6 M
- Munchkin was in the midst of HR initiatives related to record retention to support the implementation of a new HCM solution.
- Munchkin was planning to optimize digital QA testing scenarios to improve automated test coverage for eCommerce platform and user acceptance testing (UAT) efforts.
They faced the following challenges:
- Migration failures from the source system
- Low User adoption
- End-user training
- Failures to reload leading to data purge and redundant tasks
- ODI installation on the client machine, not scalable
- Hardcoded Values in source EBS queries-based views and DB objects
- Prod systems being used to develop and test
- Low availability of the system
- Lack of migration strategy
- Performance optimization needed around the DB objects
- Achieved 50% savings in Time and Implementation.
- Created a 50% reduction in cost savings including development and support services.
- Suneratech’s strategy and planning helped customer to reduce downtime of the system upgrade.
- Identified the known risks and mitigated it by proper planning and analysis measure.
- Suneratech, a certified Oracle Platinum and Release Partner, played a major role and strategized the challenges with a customer-centric approach to achieve cost benefits.
- Suneratech’s seasoned architects have extensive knowledge and, ten years of solid expertise in handling Oracle Implementation, Support and Enhancements services.
- Proposed the lowest price compared with the other third-party vendors.
- Fulfilled customer requirements by providing required reports produced by experts using established SOPs.