AI/ML & HPC
computing challenges with greater confidence
Suneratech offers comprehensive solutions for High-Performance Computing based on loosely coupled clusters, SMP, accelerator-based systems, high-performance storage & application parallelization. We have designed domain-specific solutions considering the challenges and business requirements of respective industry verticals. Besides, our services can help organizations to optimize and overcome obstacles to parallelism by adopting revolutionary approaches to HPC.
We help customers to establish an effective AI strategy into their application with the help of fast computing environment (AI specific infrastructures), AI specific frameworks like TensorFlow, Caffe, CNTK, Platform like Amazon ML, Amazon Sagemaker, Nvidia DGX and NGC, and cloud specific AI services like Amazon Rekognition, Amazon Polly, Amazon Lex and many more to quickly build, train and deploy learning models at scale on cloud or on premise.
- IP & Innovation Led: Ganana Cluster Manager & Ganana Job Submission Portal shortens end users learning curve to run HPC jobs on cloud or on-prem.
- Unique Methodology: Provision a complete HPC environment (on-prem or Cloud) for the entire lifecycle of HPC Infra and application.
- Containers: Use container technology for faster and agile application provisioning.
- Recognized Leaders: Recognized by Global Corporations in HPC with more than 200 Deployments.
- Across Verticals & Workloads: Acknowledged strengths in Defence, Life-Science, Energy (O&G), Scientific Research, Auto & Engineering, Pharma & BFSI.
- Automation: Effectively use Cloud and Automation to speed up HPC clusters(CPU/GPU), Storage & Network provisioning.
- OS – Redhat, CentOS, Ubuntu, Windows
- CM – Ganana, CMU, HCS, BCM, xCAT, Rocks
- Virtualization – Docker, Kubernetes, VMware, Citrix, Hyper-V
- Language – PHP, Shell Script, Jenkins, Ansible
- Monitoring & Logs – Splunk, ELK, MRTG, ManageEngine, Grafana, Ganglia, NagiOS
- File System – Lustre, GPFS, BeeGFS
- Schedulers – SLURM, LSF, PBS Pro, Grid Engine
- Applications – Open Source, Commercial, and GPU Based
- Data Base – RDS, Redshift, MariaDB
- Private Cloud – OpenStack, CloudStack, AzureStack
- Public Cloud – AWS, Azure