Efficience Inc. is a trusted software development company that provides mobile app development and ecommerce platforms for customers across North America since over a decade. Efficience works with companies in retail, manufacturing, distribution, food service, high-tech, healthcare, and education by mobile enabling their business processes.
Efficience had been using Microsoft’s Team Foundation Server and Microsoft SQL Server database hosted on Amazon Web Services (AWS). Efficience was facing the following challenges:
- Customers were unhappy with website and application use due to poor data performance.
- Efficience was facing higher unpredictable monthly spending on AWS.
Suneratech understood the challenges involved with the Efficiency’s application management and the challenges with AWS hosting. Suneratech migrated the applications over to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI). Specifically, Suneratech:
- Re-hosted the Microsoft Team Foundation Server and SQL Server on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
- Performed seamless lift and shift of corporate website application’s Database to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
- Rationalized the Microsoft licenses switching to subscription licensing model and saving significant license fee.
- Savings of 25% in costs
“The seamless shift of the website and the application to OCI by Suneratech has saved Efficience 25% in costs.”