National Rural Utilities Cooperative Finance Corporation (NRUCFC) is a non-profit finance cooperative with more than $25 billion in assets providing unparalleled industry expertise
NRUCFC Implements Reusable Solutions to Achieve 100% Test Automation Coverage
National Rural Utilities Cooperative Finance Corporation (NRUCFC) is a non-profit finance cooperative with more than $25 billion in assets providing unparalleled industry expertise, flexibility and responsiveness to serve the needs of nearly 1,000 member-owners across 48 states.
- They needed a robust test automation strategy ensuring high-quality releases for the implemented
- Modules and eliminated redundant efforts for multiple stakeholders and teams
NRUCFC was looking for a standardized testing approach which could provide a full project cycle support starting from design of test plan/test cases, capable of reporting of any test case failures. They were facing the following challenges:
- Validation of data completeness along with data integrity checks
- Pre and Post Implementation tests
- Reduce validation cost and redundant efforts for multiple stakeholders and teams
- Manual testing with a formalized testing approach
Suneratech came up with a unified and centralized solution catering to various business needs by creating a centralized repository of existing production issues and track them to avoid any unnecessary testing defects.
We established a Knowledge Management Framework, Metrics, Core-Flex model and created a QA dashboard displaying all metrics and trends of valid test data to avoid invalid test case execution.
Deployed a custom test automation framework to address web and mobile test validations while maintaining and enhancing framework and scripts across the sprints.
- 75% re-execution effort savings during regression testing
- 100% automated test coverage
- 60% reduction in execution time
- Execution and validation of all tables in less than 30 mins which earlier was being handled by one QA resource
- Web based access of dashboards, test assets
- Robust test automation strategy ensured high-quality releases for the implemented modules